The four common categories of stress-related symptoms are:
⬢ Cognitive – Worrying, forgetfulness, negative thoughts, lack of focus.
⬢ Emotional – Feeling irritable, angry, short-tempered, powerless, lonely, unhappy, depressed
⬢ Physical – Aches, pains, muscle tension, nausea, chest pain, frequent illness
⬢ Behavioural – Eating more/ eating less than usual, sleeping too much/ sleeping too little, isolating oneself, ignoring responsibilities
To decrease the problems caused by occupational postures, it is suggested we avoid long sitting hours and take frequent breaks to stretch.
We offer wellbeing workshops that are accessible to all. When a company values wellbeing, satisfaction levels rise and staff are happier and more productive.
Business Yoga evaluate and reimagine the work environment with businesses to reduce stress, boost productivity and create happy, engaged staff.
- Lack of Space? Only a chair and desk needed for a desk session
- Injuries? Simple sessions to deal with repetitive strain and other injuries available
- Lack of Time? Our shortest sessions are part of our membership at 3minutes, or we have 15 minute, 23 minute, 45 minute and one hour sessions.
- Cost of sessions? Our sessions work out on average of £5 return for every £1 invested and work out at around £5 or less per staff member per session
- Beginners? Sessions are for all level and abilities
Award winning Business Yoga came first for Workplace Yoga Specialists of The Year: Prestige Award: 2020