The latest Mental Health at Work Report by Business in the Community in 2018 cited:
- 61% of employees have experienced mental health issues due to work or a work-related factor.
- 1 in 3 of the UK workforce have been diagnosed with a mental health condition at some point in their lifetimes.
- Only 16% of employees feel able to disclose mental-ill health to their managers.
- 30% of managers report a lack of facilities when it comes to supporting mental health and wellbeing.
- 85% of managers acknowledge employee wellbeing is their responsibility, but only 30% have received any training.
To decrease the problems caused by occupational postures, it is suggested we avoid long sitting hours and take frequent breaks to stretch.
We offer wellbeing workshops that are accessible to all. When a company values wellbeing, satisfaction levels rise and staff are happier and more productive.
Business Yoga evaluate and reimagine the work environment with businesses to reduce stress, boost productivity and create happy, engaged staff.
- Lack of Space? Only a chair and desk needed for a desk session
- Injuries? Simple sessions to deal with repetitive strain and other injuries available
- Lack of Time? Our shortest sessions are part of our membership at 3minutes, or we have 15 minute, 23 minute, 45 minute and one hour sessions.
- Cost of sessions? Our sessions work out on average of £5 return for every £1 invested and work out at around £5 or less per staff member per session
- Beginners? Sessions are for all level and abilities
Award winning Business Yoga came first for Workplace Yoga Specialists of The Year: Prestige Award: 2020