Winners: Prestige Award: 2020 Workplace Yoga Specialists of The Year:Learn and experience some simple ways to regulate and bring you back to relaxed at the desk and get the best out of you and your employees with Ella Mesma and her team
Our world means we will experience stress again… but we want to give you and your colleagues the tools to work with it, so they know how to look after their bodies and minds and can feel confident and happy at their workplace.
At Business Yoga, we offer powerful tools for staying calm, staying confident, staying productive when the pressure is on at work.
Impacts of Business Yoga Wellbeing Desk Workout include:
*elevating staff morale, emotional wellbeing and confidence
*long term reduction in staff absences
*a growth in productivity
By giving your employees ‘off the clock’ rewards you will are actually creating the potential for higher productivity!
Learn and experience some simple ways to regulate and bring your employees back to relaxed at the workplace, getting the best out of everyone in the workplace!
Research shows that humans naturally move from full focus and energy to physiological fatigue every 90 minutes.
You are improving productivity, overall happiness, showing you care about their well being and are investing in your team long term.
By moving our muscles, fresh blood and oxygen are pumped to the brain affecting not only our ability to concentrate but also our mood and stress levels!
There has been lots of research that suggests staff take less sick days and are more productive when they are offered wellness programmes at work.
Here are 23 reasons why our 23:23 yoga desk workout is a winning combination for your office:
- Efficiency will be maximised
- Being back in relaxed, happier, more independant staff will likely produce better work, thus the opportunity for more growth created for the company
- Overall productivity will be increased
- The staff team will feel happier, healthier and more motivated to do well at work
- There will be a lower staff turnover, reduced sick leave, and better job security
- Reduction of back pain and muscular tension in staff
- Improved posture in staff
- Aided recovery
- Improved mental focus
- Reduction in migraines
- Clearing of toxins
- Reduction in asthma related problems
- Lower stress levels
- Easing the nervous system
- Improved mood
- Improved circulation
- Enhanced concentration
- Boosts in energy levels
- Reduced insomnia
- Balanced emotions
- Improved relationships
- Lowered risk of repetitive strain injury
- Reduction in stiffness